• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Various War & Westerns

16 posts in this topic

SSWS #130, has large, light water stain 2"x4" from right edge of cover horizontally into logo. You can just see bottom edge running through text box near "Up".

001.jpg

002.jpg

SSWS #127, cover completely detached, stapled back on amateur. Tears at spine.

003.jpg

004.jpg

SSWS #112, Stains at spine, additional staple holes near top and bottom staples.

005.jpg

007.jpg

Kid Colt #94, entire book has been submerged in water and dried, color flaking. Staples rusted all the way through.

006.jpg

008.jpg

Kid Colt #114, several chunks out of spine, has "flimsy" feel from wear. Book has been "stabbed" by a sharp instrument on cover diagonally through "U" and "T" of "OUTLAW"; every page cut/torn, all the way to the back cover. Foxing + tanning top edge inside cover. Spine torn at top and bottom of spine. Tear through "K" of "Kid"

009.jpg

010.jpg

Rawhide Kid #27, cover has been split entire length, is only held on by front half of top staple. Front and back halves are barely attached, and on life support. Slightest handling with finish the job. Book is unfortunately brittle (hence the spine split) and in danger of losing several other pieces as well (which would join the ones already lost.) Much too delicate to scan back cover.

(A shame, cause otherwise it looks pretty nice, don't it?)

011.jpg

As I live and breathe... I swear I never thought I would see RMA asking for grading "advice."

:o

-slym ( :D )

Just grade 'em, Tiffany.

(thumbs u

I'll get right on it, Elizabeth.

:D

-slym

Can't really hazard a guess at the last one without the BC Trey RMA (thumbs u

Read the description Lebowski Booz. (thumbs u

(and thanks for the others. ;) )

:roflmao:

I'll check it tonight when I get home (thumbs u