• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Signing- Take A Look.

52 posts in this topic

What about us godless foreigners?

hm

I dont exactly understand your question............. can you clarify?

Postage to Canada (shrug)

winner.jpg

The prices only mention USA!

Can Canadians submit and what is cost?

Dumb question, but how exactly do you do these sort of events? I mean, do you drop by his office and he signs them then and there, or do you and John link up at a hotel or book store, split a coffee while he signs them and are off? I just think it's cool some of you guys are able to arrange these sorts of things, but I'm always curious about how goes down exactly.

Dumb question, but how exactly do you do these sort of events? I mean, do you drop by his office and he signs them then and there, or do you and John link up at a hotel or book store, split a coffee while he signs them and are off? I just think it's cool some of you guys are able to arrange these sorts of things, but I'm always curious about how goes down exactly.

ancient chinese secret. :whistle:

ancient chinese secret. :whistle:

I SWEAR on my 8.5 X-Men #94, I had that same thought run through my head when I first read this thread!

:applause:

-slym