• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Signing- Take A Look.

52 posts in this topic

Dumb question, but how exactly do you do these sort of events? I mean, do you drop by his office and he signs them then and there, or do you and John link up at a hotel or book store, split a coffee while he signs them and are off? I just think it's cool some of you guys are able to arrange these sorts of things, but I'm always curious about how goes down exactly.

ancient chinese secret. :whistle:

Did somebody mention Calgon?? (shrug)

Yes Canadians can submit. How does CGC ship books to Canada normally? I will have to look into it.

CGC Ships back to Canada Very expensively

Sometimes it can be cost prohibitive to getting my books signed

Most of the times the witnesses get the books shipped back to them and they ship it to me. I pay costs and it still comes cheaper than CGC direct.

So to answer your question.. I have no idea. I havent done shiiping in a while

Dumb question, but how exactly do you do these sort of events? I mean, do you drop by his office and he signs them then and there, or do you and John link up at a hotel or book store, split a coffee while he signs them and are off? I just think it's cool some of you guys are able to arrange these sorts of things, but I'm always curious about how goes down exactly.

Charisma and Hard Work.

The meeting place is usually determined by the creator.

If you want I can have CGC ship your books back to me and then I can ship to you myself. Normally when I ship 1 slab to Canada it costs around $18.50.

If its not to expensive sure.

I'm going to look through my books and get back to you!