• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Romita Signing- Take A Look.

52 posts in this topic

So We Prepped some books

297145284_o.jpg

We Signed Some books

297145265_o.jpg

The We Said Cheese

297145305_o.jpg

Sorry about the small photos, I did not realize that my camera was on the small size setting.

Anyways Mr. and Mrs. Romita were absolutely fantastic. We had a grand time and I feel like every signature came out nicely. We had the signing at Chris' restaurant and put a few tables together so that the comics had lots of room to air out. (No Smudges! :acclaim:)

It was truly an honor to get to meet with them and I hope to do it again in the future.

Today was truly an awesome day. :cloud9:

So We Prepped some books

297145284_o.jpg

We Signed Some books

297145265_o.jpg

The We Said Cheese

297145305_o.jpg

Sorry about the small photos, I did not realize that my camera was on the small size setting.

Anyways Mr. and Mrs. Romita were absolutely fantastic. We had a grand time and I feel like every signature came out nicely. We had the signing at Chris' restaurant and put a few tables together so that the comics had lots of room to air out. (No Smudges! :acclaim:)

It was truly an honor to get to meet with them and I hope to do it again in the future.

Today was truly an awesome day. :cloud9:

Nice!

I even see a couple of MY books on the table in that shot!

I sent in several, but I recognize my two ASM #400's because of the masking tape windows I used to block off... :thumbsup:

(almost thought the #40 was mine, then remembered I sent in my #39, but held back my #40)