• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty bits from SDCC '09

169 posts in this topic

One night during my stay I had laid down and fallen right into a deep sleep only to jump up awake at the sound of a roaring engine. I ran to my window to see what the hell was going on. Apparently, we were a bit close to the landing way of the airport. What freak me out a bit more is that I was positive I saw greggy across the street hiding in some bushes, peering into my room. :kidaround:

I took pictures the next day of a plane coming in for a landing...

49.jpg

50.jpg

After that first night, it didn't bother me at all.

The view of downtown San Diego from the street in front of where I stayed. The area I stayed in is called Golden Hills, which I thought was, in an ironic way, aptly named because there was definite urine smell in the air.

48.jpg

You always see those threads with comic book tattoos. Anyone see an individual with these sort of comic tats? I saw the ink on the arms and asked for a photo. the guy obliged and after I snapped the first photo, he quickly turned around, lifted his shirt, and showed me his back. :o Yep, 100% real.

61.jpg

62.jpg

Those crazy east coast guys from Hot Flips! I heard, firsthand, the crazy story of the drive over from Jersey. Glad the guys all made it in one piece and hope the journey home was overheat free. (thumbs u

32.jpg

Nice meeting you. So far, so good on the way home, lol

The George Lucas fan film awards where Steven Sansweet presented and Olivia Munn was shown on a film in the Slave Leia outfit :luhv:

Seth Green presented for an award, too.

63.jpg