• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's "I'm not at SDCC, either" Modern sale!

75 posts in this topic

Console yourself by buying some of my books! (So I can save up for Dragon Con... :whistle: )

I will update the sales thread more as the weekend gets here, but I wanted to get some initial interest in the first slab. If I don't get any interest, it will go to eBay in a couple of days. All the rest of the books will stay right here in this thread, though!

First book in a few minutes!

Paypal is preferred. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be Priority. For the U.S., $6.50 for 1-5 raws; $11 for 6+ raws. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

If you only purchase some TPBs, we can do Media Mail for shipping, if you prefer.

For slabs, Priority U.S. shipping and Canadian First-Class shipping is included! ^^

I also wanted to announce that I will also be donating 10% of the sales from this thread to nik's family via the contribution thread. Just wanted to let everyone know they will also be donating towards a good cause as well.

Batman/Superman 7 French Edition CGC 9.9 SS

Signed by Dell'Otto

$350 shipped :news: SOLD to Pandora

1 of 3 in census! Very sweet slab, and the only one that will move to eBay if no one is interested. Time payments for this one are also available. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM!

batman_french-1.jpg

Sandman 2 CGC 9.6

3 copies available

$40 each, shipped

GPA 90 day avg: $46 Last sale: $58

3 9.6 copies available! I'll have pics of each slab up later tonight!

I would fist myself in public for that book :pullhair:
Did NOT need to hear that.

Of course I would, I've done it for much less :fear:

Why oh why did you have to put that up first? :pullhair:

Time payments for this one are also available. :whistle:

I'll see what I can figure out...

Umbrella Academy: Dallas 1 Variant CGC 9.8 SS

Signed by Jim Lee

$68 shipped

Only sale on GPA: $46 (going a little aggressive on the price on this one)

Love the sig placement on this one!

umbrella_lee_ss.jpg

Batman/Superman 7 French Edition CGC 9.9 SS

Signed by Dell'Otto

$350 shipped

1 of 3 in census! Very sweet slab, and the only one that will move to eBay if no one is interested. Time payments for this one are also available. Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM!

batman_french-1.jpg

Thank God I am in San Diego and not paying attention to this! Awesome book.

wow, 1 book every ten minutes. you are setting a blazing pace!

Typing yourself is a lot quicker than dictation :gossip:

just messing with t.j. until he puts a book up that i want and then he'll put the 30% junkenstein premium on it...

j

Why oh why did you have to put that up first? :pullhair:

Time payments for this one are also available. :whistle:

I'll see what I can figure out...

I hope you can swing it Gav, that's a gorgeous book and a very fair price. I had the pleasure of owning all three of the 9.9 SS copies in the census at one time, and they are beautiful! For what it's worth, I sold one of them for a LOT more than T.J. is asking :wishluck: