• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink at SDCC?

4 posts in this topic

The CGC site had a story that ComicLink would be at SDCC and taking books for auctions. I saw Heritage and ComicConnect/Metropolis down here, but I can't find ComicLink. They are also not listed at ComicLink under exhibitors.

Is ComicLink here? If so, what book number?

By the way the lineup at the Filter/Detective27Kid booth blew away anything else I saw. Batman 1, Action 1, Detective 27, Human Torch 1, Marvel Comics 1 and a few other so-so books all side by side. Very, very cool stuff. (He might have also had the 8.0 Supes #1 I drooled just a little on.)

The e-mail I got today says Booth 812:

If you'd like to Sell in the upcoming ComicLink August Featured Auction, simply e-mail buysell@comiclink.com your prospective auction list and auction preference, call Josh Nathanson or Douglas Gillock at 718/246-0300, or drop your consignments off at the San Diego Comic Convention (booth 812).