• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,809 posts in this topic

Sorry about their losing the pedigree designation on the new label.  It's a really sweet copy of a tough book to find in great shape and with a great cover wrap.

1 hour ago, namisgr said:

Sorry about their losing the pedigree designation on the new label.  It's a really sweet copy of a tough book to find in great shape and with a great cover wrap.

Black Adam reckons I should get in touch with them so they can sort it out, I might just do that and see what they say. 

2 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Black Adam reckons I should get in touch with them so they can sort it out, I might just do that and see what they say. 

Pardon my ignorance, but lol

That was cgcs mistake and they should be able to rectify it (thumbsu I have two there now for label errors, not pedigrees mind you, but they did it for free for me....

I don't know what is necessary to prove a raw book is a pedigree and you have the distance issue, but I wish you the best and wanted to say that it should be possible :foryou:

4 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Thought I would get my Sucha news copy of Thor #206 re slabbed, I enclosed the old label, but CGC chose to ignore it.

DSC00928_zpsnuwb4ahk.jpg

I'm assuming you had de slabbed it?  Seems like CGC is treating Pedigrees like signatures and requiring an uninterrupted chain of custody?