• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever build these comic kits by Aurora ?

28 posts in this topic

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

A fiend, eh? hm

I had the glow in the dark Godzilla, which I'm very sure wasn't Aurora, it came later. Loved that kit too.

Not sure if you're talking about the re-issue of Godzilla, but it was originally a Aurora kit.

Those Frightning Lightning kits are worth a pretty penny now.

I built all of the Marvel kits when I was a kid, and an older neighbor of mine built most of the monster kits. His came out just a little bit nicer than mine. lol

They were fun to build, but a pain in the azz to paint - especially the Spider-Man kit. :eek:

I had all the Universal Monster ones, I'd sit by them on my book-self and listen to my Power Records of the Marvel monsters.......man that Monster of Frankenstein one use to scare me......but I'd listen to it over and over anyway.....thanks for a trip down Memory Lane.

I built Batman and the Mummy as a kid.

Still have my Batman somewhere. Of course some of the little bats and owl are lost forever.

Never could bring myself to throw it out.

I just looked it up. I had the glow-in-the-dark Godzilla kit from Monogram, not Aurora. I was sure it wasn't Aurora because I loved that Aurora name back then. It would be '77 or '78 when I did that kit.

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

A fiend, eh? hm

I had the glow in the dark Godzilla, which I'm very sure wasn't Aurora, it came later. Loved that kit too.

Not sure if you're talking about the re-issue of Godzilla, but it was originally a Aurora kit.

Those Frightning Lightning kits are worth a pretty penny now.