• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Owner Princeton New Jersey In Heritage Sunday Auction

1 post in this topic

Hi. Just a note to tell anyone interested to check out this Sunday's Heritage Comic Auction (July 26th) as I gave them a pile of original owner comics from an estate in Princeton, New Jersey. In here are some real gems. Nice golden age Disney lots and other groups which are still at a fraction of guide. A Golden Age Looney Toons with a TRIPLE COVER. Timely, Batman, Superman, Flash, etc.

There are three lots of Bugs Bunny Puffed Rice giveaway comics (which were still in the mailer. Lot: 14207 Auction: 19074

Golden Age Detective, Superman, Fox comics.Wonder Comics #11,

Detective 90, 104

I just had Donald Duck and the Atom Bomb from the same group come back 9.6. The other great book was a double cover Superman 24 which I am keeping for now. .

Anyway, please check this Sunday's auction out. They are still dirt cheap and all unrestored original owner copies. There are three seperate mailers filled with Bugs Bunny. All unread.

Besides getting a real bargain, you will be pleasantly surprised. Thanks.

Jack