• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

san diego & todd mcfarlane

64 posts in this topic

I hate to say it, but that's reasonable. He makes a nice signature and it keeps the demand alive.

(shrug)

As for the spelling thing, I'm with the teachers on this one. I base my decisions on the people I will deal with on how they present themselves on the boards. If it's barely legible, why would I assume they can do any better with an address or grading?

I agree with you, but this is more about pointing out a single misspelled word and shining a light on it. If you're sizing someone up to determine his or her ability to grade a book or even worth doing business with that's a different conversation all together.

Pizza always makes things better. Nice suggestion Fred.

I got hugz for you both Chris and Sean, one big group hug. There's room for one more Fred.

ill come over and hug your new Liefeld/Portacio lol

I got several books signed by McFarlane, my two, my wife got me two and Chandler got one. A cool thing is that two of those books made it to the Stan meet and greet. The coolest thing of all, is that one of those books, a Mexican edition of Spiderman 300, got a small spider sketch by McFarlane and, Stan Lee (The same day), wrote "Hola Amigo" on that same book, next to his signature. Desertwindcomics event was hectic but, I got to meet the man...I am sure plenty of people will have something to say about that, for now I want soembody to sheck mai zpelin errours... :grin: