• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiantpalooza

11 posts in this topic

Recently I acquired about a 15,000 book collection which contained several Valliant comics and the trade paperbacks.

Most are probably nm-mint unread as I have multiple issues but to be safe I will just state them as vf-nm. I have 4

long boxes I am currently sorting and will start of with a run of Archer and Armstong issues 1-24 for $25+shipping.

If there are any particular issues you are looking for let me know.Harbinger 0 is the hot one I know and I don't have it

but I do have 2 harbinger trades still sealed with the Harbinger 0 2nd print included.I am trying to make soid runs

and sell them thay way so I will post more as I get them sorted hopefully some people have an intrest in theese books.

Archer & Armstrong 1-24 complete $25 + shipping

paypal ok money order preferred

Recently I acquired about a 15,000 book collection which contained several Valliant comics and the trade paperbacks.

Most are probably nm-mint unread as I have multiple issues but to be safe I will just state them as vf-nm. I have 4

long boxes I am currently sorting and will start of with a run of Archer and Armstong issues 1-24 for $25+shipping.

If there are any particular issues you are looking for let me know.Harbinger 0 is the hot one I know and I don't have it

but I do have 2 harbinger trades still sealed with the Harbinger 0 2nd print included.I am trying to make soid runs

and sell them thay way so I will post more as I get them sorted hopefully some people have an intrest in theese books.

Archer & Armstrong 1-24 complete $25 + shipping

paypal ok money order preferred

Do you have any JUDGE DREDD or MIRACLEMAN?