• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone attend the CBLDF Auction in San Diego?

8 posts in this topic

Did anyone possibly see the Jeff Smith piece that was auctioned? The CLBDF web site says he did a Master Session on the "Art of the Panel" during which he made a drawing that was later put in the auction. Doesn't say whether it was RASL or Bone related. (shrug)

Did anyone possibly see the Jeff Smith piece that was auctioned? The CLBDF web site says he did a Master Session on the "Art of the Panel" during which he made a drawing that was later put in the auction. Doesn't say whether it was RASL or Bone related. (shrug)

There was a 4-panel sequential piece that Jeff did. The auctioneer said that was pretty much the only sequential art available, as all of Jeff's Bone artwork is at a university.

I'm not sure where the RASL stuff is... probably still in Jeff's collection.

There was a 4-panel sequential piece that Jeff did. The auctioneer said that was pretty much the only sequential art available, as all of Jeff's Bone artwork is at a university.

I'm not sure where the RASL stuff is... probably still in Jeff's collection.

I was just wondering what he did during the session and for how much it went. He donated all of his Bone OA to OSU and I'm sure all of his RASL art is still Cartoon Books property.

So he did a Bone sequence?