• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When life gives you lemons...

95 posts in this topic

Here we go.

It's over and you have your buddy back. Let it go and enjoy the little booger. Buy him a happy meal.

If it was me that was your neighboer, like you or not, like dogs or not. I would have walked over and told you about your dog almost getting hit, at that time.

But everyone is not me (or you).

Just enjoy and be thankful.

I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

He'd better hope I never witness someone vandalizing his house and I don't call the cops because I don't like his house. I could probably actually witness violent crime against him and I'm not going to see anything.

I just want to grab that guy by the sack and squeeze until his beans pop out of his mouth. I really wish bad things to happen to him. I'm bitter as hell about this.

Whoa, you need to take a pill and get back to reality.

IT IS NOT YOUR NEIGHBOR'S JOB TO CHASE AFTER YOUR DOG!!

Clear? It's your job to ensure your dog is well maintained and safe, not his, and to expect some "guy next door" to chase down random dogs in the street is pretty bizarre. You're at fault here, and are angry at this innocent bystander?

I realize you're upset over almost losing your dog, but you're sounding like a Grade A psycho.

Get a grip!

And everyone else supporting this sociopathic behavior? :screwy:

& this is why the majority pines away decade after decade, century after century for a Chief Executive Overlord enthroned from the minority.

They can't manage their own affairs without appeal to the lowest common denominator & the baser instincts.

Hiyo!

I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

He'd better hope I never witness someone vandalizing his house and I don't call the cops because I don't like his house. I could probably actually witness violent crime against him and I'm not going to see anything.

I just want to grab that guy by the sack and squeeze until his beans pop out of his mouth. I really wish bad things to happen to him. I'm bitter as hell about this.

Clear? It's your job to ensure your dog is well maintained and safe, not his, and to expect some "guy next door" to chase down random dogs in the street is pretty bizarre. You're at fault here, and are angry at this innocent bystander?

I realize you're upset over almost losing your dog, but you're sounding like a Grade A psycho.

Get a grip!

Read the words in bold. Sounds like Dice has has problems with this "neighbor" before. He's not a neighbor....he's a guy who happens to live next to them. A "neighbor" is someone who WOULD get out and get the dog knowing he's not supposed to be running loose. I would expect my neighbors to do that for me should either of our dogs get loose. And I would do the same for them.

I don't blame Dice one bit for feeling the way he does. As the saying goes "Do unto others as they do unto you". :sumo:

The dog was found by using www.lostmydoggie.com

They call any number of neighbors from a radius of your house to tell them your dog is missing.

We opted for 750 phones. We had her back within 30 minutes of the calls going out.

If you EVER lose a pet, USE THIS SERVICE! (thumbs u

Long story short, some 17 year old kid and his girlfriend had her. They picked her up across the street. They were in the car behind the truck that the neighbor saw slam on his brakes to keep from hitting her. I have a feeling the neighbor saw them take her. He said he didn't run out to get her or say anything because he doesn't like dogs.

In the end, lostmydoggie.com and the almighty dollar got my dog back. If there had not been a reward, the sleezeballs that had her were going to keep her. They decided to bring her back when the calls went out because they were afraid one of their neighbors would turn her in and they'd be out the dog AND the money.

Such a wonderful world we live in. People would kill their mother for a dollar.

For now...I'll take my lemonade. :applause:

Thats great Dice.In the end the end the money is replaceable.That place in your heart for your dog not so much (thumbs u

Get a grip!

Read the words in bold. Sounds like Dice has has problems with this "neighbor" before. He's not a neighbor....he's a guy who happens to live next to them. A "neighbor" is someone who WOULD get out and get the dog knowing he's not supposed to be running loose. I would expect my neighbors to do that for me should either of our dogs get loose. And I would do the same for them.

I don't blame Dice one bit for feeling the way he does. As the saying goes "Do unto others as they do unto you". :sumo:

Amen. There was a time when you were looked down upon for NOT going out of your way to help others and be a good neighbor. For some reason things have changed...doors don't get held as much, wallets don't get returned, and a poor little doggies disappear when a kind gesture could have saved a family unnecessary heartache. So sad when expecting a kind gesture from our fellow man is asking too much.

Get a grip!

lol

It comes as no surprise that JC doesn't understand the concept of "community" and "having your neighbor's back"...

(thumbs u

lol

It comes as no surprise that JC doesn't understand the concept of "community" and "having your neighbor's back"...

(thumbs u

Sometimes I think JC is role-playing Ayn Rand. This is one of those times.