• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your Jams!

5 posts in this topic

I have been bitten by the Jam bug. The first one is a Jam piece I recently begun after purchasing the Superman through Catskill Comics. I had Freddie Williams outline the rest of the piece and finish the Flash. Wonder Woman was then added the same show by Derec Donovan. Only Batman (lower right) and Green Lantern (Top Right) are left to be added.

I recently purchased the double page Jam from a collector on Comic Art Fans, which I plan to have Jim Cheung, Jimmy Palmiotti (ink Quesada's Pencils) and Billy Tan add to at Mini MegaCon.

Anyone else here have a Jam piece to share?

Jam-1.jpg

ZeckJamDec05.jpg

I have seen almost every addition to that ASM #100 in person, Mike the guy who owns that piece gets it update at shows I go to (MegaCon, HeroesCon, FX, etc)

Great looking Jam you got going as well.

I recently purchased the double page Jam from a collector on Comic Art Fans, which I plan to have Jim Cheung, Jimmy Palmiotti (ink Quesada's Pencils) and Billy Tan add to at Mini MegaCon.

I just hope any of my commissions comes out as half as good as any of your stuff... Billy Tan is must for me at Mini Mega