• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Forgot Just How Bad It Was

66 posts in this topic

This movie was all kinds of bad. I even expected it was going to be bad going in. It all my expectations for a bad movie by a mile. Once in a while you will hear people talk of how a certain comic book movie is the worst of all time. I think to myself at these times "They have either not seen Batman and Robin or they have forgotten how truly bad this movie was."

Bat nipples.

Now you've done it - Diggler will be along in a second!

SIDE BOOB!

:grin:

There is an alarm bell going off in Jason's head somewhere lol

I'll never forget that pile of donkey doo... I took my 10 year old son to see it. Halfway through, I was sound asleep only to be awoken by a noise. I looked around and it was my son's gentle snores that woke me up... He found it just as appealing as I did. That movie was EPIC bad. Never forget Arnold screaming "Everybody Fuh-Reeeeeeeezzzzeeeeeee!"

I watched a part of it about three weeks ago (still have never seen it from beginning to end).

Just about everyone and everything in this movie just STUNK.

As someone already said, it's as if they just decided to go the campy 1970's show route for no good reason. :sumo:

We played a drinking game while watching it. Everytime you saw a Batarang, take a shot (we used Jameson). They used a Batarang about 17 times I think. Everytime Mr. Freeze made a pun about being cold or something, two shots.

The movie still sucked.