• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal Freezing Account - Now At Combustible Level

69 posts in this topic

I'm not posting while feeding the baby again. I just read my last post and typing one-handed and only paying a small amount of attention makes me look completely illiterate.

Ohhhhh...."feeding the baby" is what they call it, then...?

:whistle:

I'm not posting while feeding the baby again. I just read my last post and typing one-handed and only paying a small amount of attention makes me look completely illiterate.

Because it's small and cries a lot lol

Because it's small and cries a lot lol

And you forgot it spits up too

So I logged into Paypal today to show a guy at work who didn't believe me, and the problem seems to have gone away, and I now have a verified Premier account. What the was the point in that? I'm still going to get rimmed on every sale I make, so why put me through all of that?

And it's obviously not 'required by law' for them as I didn't even fill out the form properly as I felt they were asking for too much. Wankers.

That really sounds strange. I recently got a premier business account for my website. Paypal is constantly giving me a page when I log in that says I have to fill out all the excess information and provide a credit card so they can charge me my $39 a month.

I guess they have some sort of business dealio that cost $39 a month if you do over $100,000 in sales a month. Well Okay is I was making that much money I wouldn't care about $39 a month..but I've had the website for 7 months now and haven't done a single thing with it. It was a good idea in theory but I had trouble getting through the reading material and it was downhill from there. But yet paypal still pesters me for my credit card at login.

I went to use my debit card a few weeks ago and couldn't. I knew there was money in there and tried it several places with no luck. So finally I called them and found out that they had cuit off my debit card usuage because i hadn't used the card in three months. I had to wait for them to send me a new card.

I sent our daughter some cash and the same thing hapened to her. The bad thing was I was sending her cash because she ran out of gas and was stranded. She had to wait for her brother to come and get her because she couldn't access the $80 I sent.

I am not a huge fan of paypal because I feel Ebay gets you coming and going on fees up the behind. First I pay a listing fee,then I pay a fee when the auction ends, then I pay a paypal fee. And what do I get for all my fees? Treated like carp because I am a seller. I've been waiting for three weeks for someone to pay for a $14 auction. I can't really do anything about it. I see in the persons feedback it looks like they wait then when the seller files a NPB they pay then neg them for the NPB. I like the old days when at the very least I could neg them back..

Has anyone here tried using Merchantinc instead of paypal? It seems they allow you to accept CC transactions directly without the paypal loop. And for cheaper. On the paypal note, I just went there to check up on something, and the website is down. For a business that is practically essential for Ebay, being out for at least a half an hour in the middle of the day is way too much, IMHO.

I have never used anyone but PayPal. I have two cards for different accounts I have set up for them. I really think I have been immune to a lot of their shenanigans because I have been a member for like 10 years. What are the chances I would really change and decide to start ripping off buyers at this point.