• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do You Back Up Your CCL Database?

9 posts in this topic

I've been subscribed to Comic Collector Live for a while now, but I have no idea how to back up my database. My hard drive died last year and I had to go through my collection and add every single book all over again.

Is there any way you can export the data into a file to put on a USB key?

I've been subscribed to Comic Collector Live for a while now, but I have no idea how to back up my database. My hard drive died last year and I had to go through my collection and add every single book all over again.

Is there any way you can export the data into a file to put on a USB key?

Get a pen and paper.

Haven't you only got 20 books in your collection hm

I would think that if you had an external hard drive or thumb drive, you could just drag it and back it up in there. What kind of file type is it?

To be honest I have no idea. I'll look into it tomorrow and see if I can find something out. It's too late now and there's only one beer left in the fridge.

If I find anything I'll post it up in case it helps anybody else out.

As far as I'm aware the database is online so I don't know how you would access it to back it up.

There is some sort of back up function for what you've added, I'm sure of it.

As far as I'm aware the database is online so I don't know how you would access it to back it up.

There is some sort of back up function for what you've added, I'm sure of it.

Well, there should be if you are paying for it.