• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,898 posts in this topic

All for about $10. I'm happy. :)

Just looked inside the Yu Gi Oh game and I guess it includes three different games instead of just the one it's supposes to contain.

DSCN0899_zpsd4f35d40.jpg

Awesome pickup. I've always wanted to give River City Ransom a whirl. Never heard a bad thing about that game.

Thanks!

It's a great game. Definitely one of the best to grace the nes. You can find java based versions of it online to play for free (not sure on the legality of this).

:o

(worship)

Wow! Great score.

That terrordrome looks dirty as :censored:

It was outside and generally worthless. Some of the parts will be worth saving though. Probably throw the shell away as it is broken anyway.

I don't know if I'd throw it away. I'm sure there's a custom Joe collector/creator out there that would pay decent money for it.

Not a garage sale/flea market find but a co-worker who knew I collected selling off his son's stuff.

image-6.jpg

Is that a dead Wookie in the bottom part?

Poor Chewie. :angel:

Not a garage sale/flea market find but a co-worker who knew I collected selling off his son's stuff.

image-6.jpg

Ha! This reminds me of several boxes of loose G1 Transformers and parts I bought many years ago. They were from a collection that someone scrapped together by going to garage sales and flea markets, so she was a junque aggregator!

My brother and I wore gloves and dug through there cleaning off each part one by one. Quite a lot of fun since the smaller guns and accessories were hard to identify and some turned out to be pretty valuable once you could properly identify it. But to get there, we had to work around dead bugs, rug fibers, hairs of all types, and general grime. The worst were the various dried liquid stains that we told ourselves was perhaps grape juice or Coca Cola but definitely not blood, oh for sure not blood. I was worried for a while there, but neither of us contracted ebola or the plague. Good times.

I go most Saturdays (I look for a variety of items for my eBay store) and never find any decent comics. I woke up extra early today, to go to a sale advertised in Craigslist with "Marvel & DC comics, many 12¢" and "old Batman items". And if you mention the ad, you get half off everything!

I got there 30 min before he started, and was the first person there. He had 8 junk comics from the 90's, and one 12 center, a Dell Beverly Hillbillies in VG priced at $80, so I could have gotten it for $40. And his "old Batman items" were opened Corgi Batmobiles from the 50's & 60's, made in the 2000's.