• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,899 posts in this topic

Was back home this weekend and got suckered into going to a garage sale with the fam....glad I did....scored this for $5

null_zpsc11a1b08.jpg

You really shouldn't let them force you into situations like this. :D

Nice grab! :applause:

Thanks for all the comments on the N64 stuff guys, it was a great score because of the conker's.

I plan on keeping them but I may sell someday... I need to beat Conker's first tho :)

@ Eddragon : I would definitely test them before you sell them, to avoid any nasty returns.. Unless you want to put "untested" and maybe make less cash. Generally games *should* work... but you never know.

Thanks ForlornOutcast

I guess I'll have to find a working version of the following consoles::

Atari 2600

NES

Sega Gensis

I have about 40-50 carts for each system but no working system to test.

Thanks again!

-Steve

I found this original owner collection from a 60 yr. old guy on Craig's List.

I wasn't prepared what he brought to our meet up today. Two long boxes filled with Silver Age DCs and Bronze X Mens....

There were also Copper Age keys like Dark Knight Returns 1-4, Watchmen, Wolverine 1-4 Mini series, Miller run of DD and New Mutants.

I am now in the process of scanning and grading and it will ALL BE FOR SALE !...Included are Flash 129, 137, 139, Green Lantern 22, 59, Hulk 102, 181, Brave and Bold 54, Teen Titans 1, Showcase 59, Hawk and Dove 1, Showcase 73, 75....

My head is literally spinning from this incredible find.

Here's just a small handful of the books

01515_bh4MWy5IT4l_600x450.jpg

00505_hNl4ul24mMb_600x450.jpg

00404_5HTirq2GwRF_600x450.jpg

01111_e7u7ne6UN6w_600x450.jpg

01010_beyHiVN8bZy_600x450.jpg

Did you give him fair value?

Oh, yeah....He had the new Overstreet on the front seat of his car. . He was no dummy...The collection contained mostly keys.

He did well....course, so did I :devil:

Edited by comicartfan

That's awesome!

What year is the pinball game and does it work? Cool design and it looks like it's in really great condition.

Yep, works like a champ! It's a Tomy game from 1979. Came with the instructions and 4 old batteries (still in the package). I needed to add one more battery at home (game takes 5 "D" cells) to fire it up, and was pleasantly surprised that ALL functions worked as described. Sometime you get lucky for light $$!!!

Very nice, a top shelf complete example. Carries a premium if you sell it or looks awesome on display in your collection if you keep it.

Forgot to add, I a found Tomy Cosmic Clash arcade game months ago and everything worked on it too. Must be a durable brand, I know the game had the feel of it in hand.

Edited by Boboset

1-8 in this group. Never run across the higher numbers (15-19). Not a Valiant collector but there's a few folks who ask for them at shows. Our local Books-A-Million used to have long boxes for a buck a book; pulled some last issues of Solar a few months ago.

1-8 in this group. Never run across the higher numbers (15-19). Not a Valiant collector but there's a few folks who ask for them at shows. Our local Books-A-Million used to have long boxes for a buck a book; pulled some last issues of Solar a few months ago.

Yes those higher books are in demand, but a set will always sell for $100 easy. Nice haul.