• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John's sales thread *ended*

5 posts in this topic

This sales thread ends July 1 @ 11:59 PST. Shipping will be up to $10.35 for up to 5 graded comics (all that I have for sale in my 2 threads right now). That price is for a priority flat rate box; all other arrangements will have to be worked out. I will ship out of the US, but fees will be covered by buyer. I prefer Paypal payments, but will also accept money orders from USPS. If you have any questions about any of the books, please PM me. I also have a thread in the modern age sales thread.

P.S. no disrespect for Nik's family but wanted to offer these to boardies before closing another deal with them.

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 CGC 7.5 $15

PQ: Off-White to White. Label Note: Tarantula Appearance. I bought this book as a part of an eBay lot between 5-10 years ago. Has been kept in a non-smoking house and a Mylar with backing board until is was slabbed a few years ago. This book has slightly worn corners and slight to moderate amount of spine ticks. It presents very well and looks very nice. I don’t believe I ever read this issue so am unsure about the inside condition. I have never called for graders notes. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

specspidey1front.jpg

specspidey1back.jpg

Ghost Rider (v1) #3 CGC 7.0 $19

PQ: Off-White to White. Label Note: Son of Satan cameo. This book was bought at a local shop about 3 years ago. I believe the shop owner was the original owner, but have lost contact with him since his shop when out of business. It in a Mylar with backing board when bought and CGC’d about a year after I bought it. The Book has sharp corners, except the upper right corner is slightly worn. Back cover is a bit grimy with stain heavier along bottom and spine. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

ghostrider3front.jpg

ghostrider3back.jpg

Captain America (v1) # 216 CGC 5.5 $8

PQ: Off-White to White. No Label notes. I believe I bought this from a second hand store in Winchester Bay, OR back in the middle 90’s. This book was cared for as best I could over the years, learned better as I aged, and has been kept in a non-smoking household during my entire possession. This book has a stain on bottom right of back cover, slightly worn corners, and moderate to heavy spine stress. I don’t remember any stains or problems with the inside of the book. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

captamv1216front.jpgcaptamv1216back.jpg