• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John's Modern Sales thread ends 8/1 11:59 pm pst

5 posts in this topic

This sales thread ends July 1 @ 11:59 PST. Shipping will be up to $10.35 for up to 5 graded comics (all that I have for sale in my 2 threads right now). That price is for a priority flat rate box; all other arrangements will have to be worked out. I will ship out of the US, but fees will be covered by buyer. I prefer Paypal payments, but will also accept money orders from USPS. If you have any questions about any of the books, please PM me. I also have a thread in the modern age sales thread.

P.S. no disrespect for Nik's family but wanted to offer these to boardies before closing another deal with them.

Civil War # 1 CGC 9.9 $75

PQ: White. Label Notes: “Death” of New Warriors, Speedfreek, Coldheart & Cobalt Man: Wraparound Cover. This book was bought from eBay already graded. This book has sharp corners, no visible spine ticks, and is well centered and presents well. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

civilwar1regfront.jpg

civilwar1regback.jpg

Web of Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.4 $20

PQ: Off-White to White. No label notes. This book was most likely bought off of eBay as part of a lot, can’t remember exactly where it came from. It has been kept in a non-smoking household in a Mylar with backing board since coming into my possession. Corners are sharp with no stains. No memory of defects on inside. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

webofspidey1front.jpg

webofspidey1back.jpg

Civil War # 1 CGC 9.9 $75

PQ: White. Label Notes: “Death” of New Warriors, Speedfreek, Coldheart & Cobalt Man: Wraparound Cover. This book was bought from eBay already graded. This book has sharp corners, no visible spine ticks, and is well centered and presents well. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

civilwar1regfront.jpg

civilwar1regback.jpg

hm

Web of Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.4 $20

PQ: Off-White to White. No label notes. This book was most likely bought off of eBay as part of a lot, can’t remember exactly where it came from. It has been kept in a non-smoking household in a Mylar with backing board since coming into my possession. Corners are sharp with no stains. No memory of defects on inside. This book was never pressed while in my possession.

webofspidey1front.jpg

webofspidey1back.jpg

:takeit:

add it to the other 3

Thanks

Vin

:hi: