• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Bidding on the Archie 1?

55 posts in this topic

I'll give you a simple solution:

If I don't win it I will cry. You don't want that on your shoulders now, do you? lol

I'm kidding (or am I?!), but I will be bidding on that book.

And thanks! :) I got tired of the pink hair though.

That's very sweet of you, but all's fair in comics and war! BUT, I too want the book.

But yes, I'm fairly certain they do! I can't remember if they did it on the last big book I got from them though...

I'd honestly be more excited if it was an Archie 2. I've seen a few copies of #1 floating around, as well as seen #3 a few times too. But #2? Like a needle in a haystack.

Or an Archie in a haystack lol

No. In fact he does have a girlfriend, named Debby, who made a one time show. According to the live action movie, Jughead does eventually get married. Also, he very openly (or as open as Jughead can be) has a crush on Betty.

I'd honestly be more excited if it was an Archie 2. I've seen a few copies of #1 floating around, as well as seen #3 a few times too. But #2? Like a needle in a haystack.

Usually seems like the 3th & 4th issues are the toughest (lower print runs before feedback comes in from first few issue sales). I'm kind of surprised the 2nd issue is so tough.

Usually seems like the 3th & 4th issues are the toughest (lower print runs before feedback comes in from first few issue sales). I'm kind of surprised the 2nd issue is so tough.

The first and third are the rarest, according to OSPG, but I've owned two copies of #3, have a #1 (looking to upgrade), seen three other #1's in various auctions, and only ever seen one #2 on an eBay auction.