• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED AGAIN - NOW $100 OFF GPA - Lot of 5 bronze ASM books all in CGC 9.8

9 posts in this topic

I am selling a lot of 5 late bronze ASM books that are all in CGC 9.8 condition.

All with nice straight covers and undamaged cases.

You get issues #199, 203, 204, 228, and 229 for one price.

Average GPA total for these books is $444

My price is only $390 $370 $344 if paying by a method that costs me no fees (or $400 $380 $354 by paypal where I have to pay fees).

You that means you are getting $100 off GPA if paying the $344 price.

Shipping and insurance are extra.

First person to post :takeit: gets all the books.

Paypal accepted if you have been a board member at least 6 months. Otherwise please pay by check or money order.

Time payments are available, just give me a small downpayment and I will hold for you.

I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY SO ....... MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED FOR ANY REASON (thumbs u

board_343.jpg

board_344.jpg

board_345.jpg

board_214.jpg

board_215.jpg

board_215.jpg

So was it ever unveiled just who Madame Web was????

I swear that was just Aunt May with a funky blindfold on...

:P

Her name is Cassandra Webb. She was born in Salem, Oregon. She is a paralyzed, blind, telepathic, clairvoyant, and precognitive mutant, allowing her to work as a professional medium. She was originally stricken with myasthenia gravis, a baffling disease that gradually erodes the central nervous system, and was connected to a life support system designed by her husband Jonathan Webb, which included a series of tubes shaped like a spider-web.

She divined Spider-Man's secret identity, and used her powers to help him locate and rescue Daily Globe publisher K.J. Clayton. In "Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut," she contacts Spider-Man for assistance when Black Tom Cassidy dispatches the Juggernaut to capture her in the hope that her psychic powers would help them defeat the X-Men, only for her to nearly die after Juggernaut separated her from her life-support system and Juggernaut to subsequently be trapped in a vat of wet cement. She apparently lost her memory of Spider-Man's secret identity.

She is also the grandmother of the fourth Spider-Woman, Charlotte Witter. During the "Gathering of the Five" ceremony, Webb was restored to youth and had her myasthenia gravis cured. At one point in time Webb served as a mentor of sorts to the third Spider-Woman, the young Mattie Franklin, though Franklin has retired as of late.

Madame Web has resurfaced and her psychic powers are intact after Decimation. However, since House of M (in which she did appear young) she seems to have regained her aged appearance, though the myasthenia gravis remains gone; this could indeed be taken as an effect of Decimation.

Madame Web again returns in a back-up feature in Amazing Spider-Man #600. She looks into the future, showing what are apparently quick looks into Spider-Man's future, only to see someone "unravelling the web of fate", and fearfully exclaiming "They're hunting spiders." After that, she is attacked by Ana Kravinoff and her mother, who incapacitate her, and then claim "we now have our eyes".

:news:

Price is being dropped to only $370 if paying by a method that costs me no fees

Otherwise $380 by paypal where I have to pay fees

Total GPA is $444 on these books folks ...... this is a STEAL for ASM books :o

:news:

2ND PRICE REDUCTION

Price is being dropped to only $344 if paying by a method that costs me no fees

Otherwise $354 by paypal where I have to pay fees

Total GPA is $444 on these books ...... so you are getting $100 off GPA prices. :insane:

So where are all you Spidey collectors? hm

Tough crowd these days... Either everyone's broke from the Nik Auction, SDCC or the economy. I didn't have much luck either.

It's probably the Nik auctions .......... it "drained" $53,000 from these sales boards (for a good cause)

But this is Spidey dammit :sumo:

Where are all the Spidey fans (shrug)

:news:3RD PRICE REDUCTION

Does anyone around here collect Spidey any more? (shrug)

Here is the 3rd price reduction ............

Price is being dropped to only $330 if paying by a method that costs me no fees

Otherwise $340 by paypal where I have to pay fees

Total 12 month average GPA is $444 on these books ...... so you are getting $114 off GPA prices.

Don't make me sell them on Comiclink for more money. :wishluck: