• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX COMICS

47 posts in this topic

Do any of you use these and what are they like?

PGX has been discussed/blasted a lot around here :gossip:

Try the SEARCH function of the last few years and you will see LOTS of (negative) opinions. (thumbs u

PGX has been discussed/blasted a lot around here :gossip:

Try the SEARCH function of the last few years and you will see LOTS of (negative) opinions. (thumbs u

I use PGX daily, and my appetite is much smaller than it used to be. I used to down 2 quarts of haggen daz with my girls during our sex in the city marathons, now I'm down to only one. Now my thighs are more blocks of cheddar than they are cottage cheese, but still not like that beeyotch Michelle who can eat whatever she wants, and only seems to gain weight in her boobs. Skinny, big-boobed beeyotch.

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

You'll also find in your searches deals the owner/sole employee of PGX cuts with retailers that trim or touch up their books and they come back with no defects.

He also works with one seller that has more PGX 9.9 and 10.0 books than any one store should ever be pumping out.

Catching the hint?

That's really shady.

That's instantly made me think bad of them.

Thanks for a normal reply! haha.

You'll also find in your searches deals the owner/sole employee of PGX cuts with retailers that trim or touch up their books and they come back with no defects.

He also works with one seller that has more PGX 9.9 and 10.0 books than any one store should ever be pumping out.

Catching the hint?

I use PGX daily, and my appetite is much smaller than it used to be. I used to down 2 quarts of haggen daz with my girls during our sex in the city marathons, now I'm down to only one. Now my thighs are more blocks of cheddar than they are cottage cheese, but still not like that beeyotch Michelle who can eat whatever she wants, and only seems to gain weight in her boobs. Skinny, big-boobed beeyotch.

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

I missed you.

:luhv:

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

I'm sorry! ;___; My boobs just can't help themselves. =(

PGX%20%20DAILY.jpg

I'm sorry! ;___; My boobs just can't help themselves. =(

doh!

This is going to end so badly. :eek: