• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Pre-Chicago random Marvel sale!

26 posts in this topic

Got any sweet Gil Kane elbow covers?

Here ya go!

Marvel Premiere #2 (8.5/VF+; only because a slightly rusted bottom staple...otherwise 9.4/NM--I was not told about the staple when I bought it :censored: ). $10

*Classic Gil Kane elbow cover (solid 3/4 elbow representation)

MP2.jpg

MP2b.jpg

I'll check!

I'm not going to buy them. I just want to see if you have any.

Sweet! That's awesome. I never sell any books anyway. I just create gallery threads for my own enjoyment. :banana:

Here ya go!

Marvel Premiere #2 (8.5/VF+; only because a slightly rusted bottom staple...otherwise 9.4/NM--I was not told about the staple when I bought it :censored: ). $10

*Classic Gil Kane elbow cover (solid 3/4 elbow representation)

MP2.jpg

MP2b.jpg

Here is a true classic (standard) Gil Kane elbow cover. Arm is all twisted toward the camera, slight bend, angles galore, beauty!

Thanks KoR.

Now SCREWYOU.

Warlock #5 (9.0/VFNM) $10

*Classic Gil Kane elbow cover

One of the best elbow covers out there. Count em'...two naked elbows, one clothed elbow and as an added bonus Kane gave us a fully exposed knee cap. Don't pass this one up!

Warlock5-1.jpg

Warlock5b-1.jpg

I'll check!

I'm not going to buy them. I just want to see if you have any.

Sweet! That's awesome. I never sell any books anyway. I just create gallery threads for my own enjoyment. :banana:

You could've sold that Avengers # 53 CGC 9.4 a few months ago, but you declined my generous offer.... :P