• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shark and Flatrock's Chicago Comicon Picture Report

45 posts in this topic

The guy on the right is John Hauser. I think a lot of board members either know or are at least aware of John's existence. Nice guy to work with. John has sold at the Rockford Comic Con the last 2 years. And is that Jerry Garcia on the left looking through the comics? hmlol

Comicon2009-10.jpg

Can't remember the guy's name, but I do know that

in lo years ago when I was doing shows, I have sold to him

and bought a few from him for some very handsome prices.

Here's a few of the books I picked up at the Chicago comic con.

JourneyIntoMystery91GD-VG.jpg

JourneyIntoMystery92GD.jpg

JourneyIntoMystery93VG-FN.jpg

The JIM #93 was much nicer than the other 2. Now only need #83, #88 and #89 for the 83-125 run. :banana:

Of course a comic con report wouldn't be complete without a bunch of pictures of hot babes. I seem to have a built-in radar for good-looking girls and there were a bunch of them in Chicago. Here's a few for your viewing pleasure:

Comicon2009-3.jpg

Comicon2009-8.jpg

Comicon2009-13.jpg

hm The first one looks like a tranny

:gossip: Go look in cheetahs report and that one is sitting with a tranny

Thats probably why she is so ing ugly :sick:

I may have even bumped into you guys. Put up your high school graduation photos then. (thumbs u

I think I might have actually seen you once but didn't realize it was you until after you left. Which booth were you working at? I was wearing a big blue and red button up Spidey shirt.

I may have even bumped into you guys. Put up your high school graduation photos then. (thumbs u

I think I might have actually seen you once but didn't realize it was you until after you left. Which booth were you working at? I was wearing a big blue and red button up Spidey shirt.

You're a big guy, right? I saw you a few times.

You're a big guy, right? I saw you a few times.

Yep..6 feet tall and about 260. Look like a linebacker but with a little gut. lol

The guy on the right is John Hauser. I think a lot of board members either know or are at least aware of John's existence. Nice guy to work with. John has sold at the Rockford Comic Con the last 2 years. And is that Jerry Garcia on the left looking through the comics? hmlol

Comicon2009-10.jpg

John Hauser was the man who brought the Green River Collection to market. He's about as old school as you can get...his father was a comic book collector. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u