• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To make things right!

467 posts in this topic

I'm not so sure I understand all the nonsense that is being posted .

It's actually Rude and disrespectful.

I do appreciate the advice I did get though.

Get over yourself. If someone had said that you were a mewling hydrocephalic bedwetter that would have been rude and disrespectful.

I would first ask you to define this word before passing judgement.

I think it means you ride a giant jet ski in the shape of a dong.

Just when I think I have you completely defeated, you rise like a phoenix from the ashes. I am wiping the tears from my eyes with my Filet-O-Fish stained napkins.

It's Saturday morning and I'm at work. So of course I jump onto this thread. Man, this quote has totally made my morning.

I was out all day and missed all the action here. I'm off later to hang out with my loser friends after some mouthwash and a sheep-dip. To the O.P. here's a tune for you. Enjoy it.

DR.X

"Get Crazy With the Cheez Whizzzz!"

Thanks for turning me on to my next new Band - this guy is great! :thumbsup:

Check out "Where It's At," "Devil's Haircut" and "Sexx Laws"

I was out all day and missed all the action here. I'm off later to hang out with my loser friends after some mouthwash and a sheep-dip. To the O.P. here's a tune for you. Enjoy it.

DR.X

"Get Crazy With the Cheez Whizzzz!"

Thanks for turning me on to my next new Band - this guy is great! :thumbsup:

Check out "Where It's At," "Devil's Haircut" and "Sexx Laws"

The entire "Odelay" album is fantastic.

This looked like something I wanted to be a part of. But, I'm not interested in listening to fools like the ones wasting my time today.As far as name calling goes, I'm sure you are some fat, aging loser who needs a shower,some mouthwash, and a couple of loser friends. I'm sure you don't have the balls to speak up to someone when they are in the same room. It's amazing how the internet and miles between people can turn the biggest losers into tough guys. Enjoy your little party. It's as close as you've probably ever been to one. Thanks to the people who actually had something to say.

This is awesome.

He left before OG could educate him about the subtleties of fisting... :sorry:

Or teach him to pound sand... :sorry: