• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumbler booth at San Diego

35 posts in this topic

Heres 3 of Pauls glasses that made it to my cupboard

IMG_4905.jpg

The GA Cap glass is nice! :headbang:

That was the SDCC show exclusive. It has a Kirby 'Cap on the other side.

I forgot to pick up one of those at Chicago doh!

Just sent an email asking how much shipping is to Canada. I really like.

You're probably going to have to deal with me to get them exported. PM me with a list of what you want and I will give you a quote. My inventory is on eBay - I'm out of a few glasses although I try to carry the full line.

I don't remember seeing a GA Captain America glass on the website! :o

Anyhow, I'm definitely getting two more when I have the opportunity--the SA/BA X-Men team glass AND I'm very happy to see an updated Spider-Man glass--which I'll be looking to add to my cupboards as well. There really is no better way to drink a pint of homebrew than in either my Iron Man or Batman tumbler!

I don't remember seeing a GA Captain America glass on the website! :o

Here's a better picture of that SDCC exclusive glass with the SDCC icon, GA and SA Cap on it, and the Marvel 70th icon. A lot of people thought these were all separate glasses, but all of the images are on one glass.

sdcccap.png

He still had some in Chicago on Saturday. PM him.

I thought it was exclusive to San Diego so I had a buddy pick 2 of them for me in SD ... and I could have simply bought them straight from Paul in Chicago :tonofbricks:

Every quote I have gotten so far has been $20+ usd to ship up here because they are breakable.

I charge $11.43 for shipping one glass to Canada. Actual USPS charge is $8.93. (2 pounds)

I charge $19.27 shipping for two glasses to Canada. Actual USPS charge is $16.77. (4 pounds)

For an off eBay sale I would reduce the cost to the actual USPS charge above.

con5.jpg

There may have been some left over for the Chicago show, but why chance it. Better to get em for sure than hope you'll get em IMO.