• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official "Show us your loot from Chicago Comic-Con 2009" thread!

142 posts in this topic

That's a great book.

All I got from the show was the "promise" of a post card with a sketch from a fellow boardie...but I left disappointed when he took it with him before he bailed. :baiting:

All I have to show from the weekend was a Pearl Necklace comic from the Forum Dinner. :sorry:

3807341481_e3e7a7761b_o.jpg

lol I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't get ruined, what with the pearl necklace & all. :eek:

You know you wanted it too. :sumo:

but I left disappointed when he took it with him before he bailed. :baiting:

I left disappointed that Danny didn't introduce me to you. He had a complete conversation with you while I stood there like a dork. :cry:

Last year I picked up a On Stage Sunday and this year I was looking for a Modesty Blaise Daily (the strip only ran dailies, no Sundays exist). Here's the one I bought -

I saw this firsthand and it is a very nice pick up (thumbs u

I left disappointed that Danny didn't introduce me to you. He had a complete conversation with you while I stood there like a dork. :cry:

Was that you standing next to him when we were talking about artwork?

(shrug)

If so...then Fudge Brownies :frustrated: Would have been nice to talk to you for a few.

C

Not a lot of stuff but some good stuff..............

I love the Hot-Flips mylars. I picked up a large supply directly from Jeff at the con.

He is a great guy and takes care of fellow Boardies !!!

The Superboy is from January 1951 my birth month and year.

The Adventure 94 is a Nicholas Cage.

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg [/quote

:o:o:o

Nice books!

here's my haul, just 3 books, in my opinion, this year had the best selection of books from dealers than any previous years I've been, at least for what I enjoy seeing and collecting. which is GA DC.

Scan10001-2.jpg

Scan10004.jpg

Scan10003.jpg

Probably the best haul of the con (worship)

(shrug)

If so...then Fudge Brownies :frustrated: Would have been nice to talk to you for a few.

C

Yep. We had just done a stack of SS books and were going back to the CGC booth. I just wanted to shake your hand and congratulate you for being the third funniest lawyer on the boards behind Billy Parker and Billy Parker.

I was disappointed I already knew who you were and still talked to you like a dork. :cry:

I was disappointed I already knew who you were and still talked to you like a dork. :cry:

You are always pleased to bask in my dorkiness.

(shrug)

C

Yep. We had just done a stack of SS books and were going back to the CGC booth. I just wanted to shake your hand and congratulate you for being the third funniest lawyer on the boards behind Billy Parker and Billy Parker.

Thank you, I am doing my best to challenge for the title.

You missed the forum dinner, I was on a roll.

Just ask Angelo, I think I might have made him tinkle a little bit. :blush:

C

(shrug)

C

Thank you, I am doing my best to challenge for the title.

You missed the forum dinner, I was on a roll.

Just ask Angelo, I think I might have made him tinkle a little bit. :blush:

C

He sweats a lot. :gossip:

That's a great book.

All I got from the show was the "promise" of a post card with a sketch from a fellow boardie...but I left disappointed when he took it with him before he bailed. :baiting:

All I have to show from the weekend was a Pearl Necklace comic from the Forum Dinner. :sorry:

lol