• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Euro trip days away, nicely priced Sup 18 and low grade Tec for sale, reduced!!

13 posts in this topic

Well I am days away from vacation, so I would like some extra spending cash therefore if someone :takeit: the Superman 18 CGC 4.5 blue ( Pic will be up soon enough) and the Detective 109 (1.8 cgc Signature series Jerry Robinson- book has a panel cut out otherwise it looks like a 5.0!) together the price will be $ 685 paypal only, U.S. buyers only, I must ship out by thursday latest. By itself the Superman 18 will be $565 and Tec 109 $ 200 Again, pics will be up shortly

Asking Price for the sup 18 $ 525 and tec 109 $ 175 , or together for $ 615 shipping included!

Well I am days away from vacation, so I would like some extra spending cash therefore if someone :takeit: the Superman 18 CGC 4.5 blue ( Pic will be up soon enough) and the Detective 109 (1.8 cgc Signature series Jerry Robinson- book has a panel cut out otherwise it looks like a 5.0!) together the price will be $ 685 paypal only, U.S. buyers only, I must ship out by thursday latest. By itself the Superman 18 will be $565 and Tec 109 $ 200 Again, pics will be up shortly

Asking Price for the sup 18 $ 525 and tec 109 $ 175 , or together for $ 615 shipping included!

Updated asking prices, thanks

The crickets are getting louder it seems. No one wants a sup 18 for guide plus a tec 109 for virtually free? Might have to put up one of my Cap Red Skull cover double signature series books for sale if it stays like this.......

Great Tec Yannis (thumbs u

Thanks Boozad, too bad the book cant sell for even this cheap. Well, this deal ends Thursday, so if no one wants any of them by then , they go back into my collection.

Finally , a few offers...... BTW Trey, Zod is awesome lol Just saw the Donner version the other day (fantastic). I hope they bring Zod or better Braniac in the next film. NO more Luthor! Every freaking film... enough already.