• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ultimate NBC Heroes Collection #1 Registry Set Signed Poster,Rare Items,SS's

5 posts in this topic

I am in the market for a BMW M3 Convertible and I am trying to raise some money for down payment/ mods once I get it.

This is a pretty big collection including the #1 Registry Set of NBC Heroes/9th Wonders,a very rare Press Kit only handed out to media before the premiere of the show,a cast signed and framed poster signed by 12 and many other items.

Click on any pictures for a larger view.

Heroes 9th Wonders #1 all 4 covers.These are very limited and are said to have a complete run of only 800 for the con editions and only 1000 for the NBC editions.

th_9th-Wonders-1-NBC-Nathan.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-NBC.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-SDCC.jpgth_9th-Wonders-1-WW.jpg

Heroes #2 Both Covers 9.8

th_Heroes-2-NBC.jpgth_Heroes-2-SDCC-005.jpg

Heroes #3 Rare BBC Edition which is the only 9.6 and top census & SDCC Michael Turner Cover 9.6 signed by Tim Sale and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)

th_Heroes-2-BBC.jpgth_Heroes-3-SDCC.jpg

Heroes Intl Edition 9.8 SS by Tim Sale

th_Heroes-Intl.jpg

Raw Books are all 9.4-9.6 condition except #2 which is more like 9.0.

These books include the 3 Sylar Variants with 5 copies of the intl variant.Also a raw #2 NBC and a #3 SDCC Turner Cover

th_image-10.jpgth_image-11.jpgth_image-12.jpgth_image-13.jpgth_image-14.jpg

All 4 covers to the new Issue #4 from SDCC '09 (These are more 9.6-9.8)

th_image-3.jpgth_image-4.jpgth_image-5.jpgth_image-6.jpg

And a raw copy of #1 SDCC front and back scans. (9.2-9.4)

th_image-7.jpgth_image-8.jpg

This is the very rare Press Kit only handed out at the original screening.This is a black plastic folder/binder with bios of the original cast and other info about the show.

th_image-9.jpg

A set of the different buttons handed out at different events.

th_image.jpg

Various Wizards and Heroes Magazine Issue #3

th_image-15.jpgth_image-16.jpgth_image-17.jpgth_image-18.jpgth_image-19.jpgth_image-20.jpg

Limited Edition Toys R Us Exclusive Claire Figure

th_ClaireToy1.jpgth_ClaireToy.jpg

1 of 1 Topps Heroes Season 1 Sketch Card

th_image-1.jpgth_image-2.jpg

Last but not least a Cast Poster from season 1 signed by 12.This was purchased from Art Of Music Usa and was professionally Framed by them.This includes a C.O.A. from Art of Music.

th_DSC_0005.jpgth_DSC_0007.jpg

This poster sells for $895 plus shipping and was signed by:

Noah Gray-Cabey,Hayden Panettiere,Sendhil Ramamurthy,Masi Oka,Jack Coleman

Jimmy Jean Louis,Ali Larter,Zachary Quinto,Greg Grunberg,Santiago Cabrera,Tawny Cypress,Milo Ventimiglia

I am offering everything shown here for $2200 Shipped NOW $1999(to the cont. 48 us) and insured UPS.Hawaii,Alaska and International PM me for shipping quote.

I will accept USPS Money Order only for this and will accept time payments.

Oh Yeah :takeit: rules but feel free to PM me with any questions.This will stay here for a week and if not sold get moved to feebay.

Holy schnikeys! :o

That's awesome!

My wife would literally stab me in my sleep if I bought it, though.......

Well if you take her knives away......

I also forgot to mention that this lot includes the Heroes Vol 1 HC

Let's try to get this sold.

I will sell the poster for $700 shipped and everything else for $1500 shipped.Insurance included on both.Shipping will be UPS ground.

If you want everything I will now take $1999 shipped & insured.

I will also entertain trade offers for a single CGC graded book of equal value according to GPA.

NOTE: Current GPA on the graded comics alone is approx $962