• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Gold German CGC SS

5 posts in this topic

First of all, my apologies to everyone who had inquired about this book since I first got it. I don't remember who asked first and I'm afraid I don't remember everyone that did ask about it. I thought this would be the fairest way to sell it, given the circumstances.

I'm asking $500 for it, but I'm taking offers. If you would like to post an offer, that's fine, if you want to PM that's fine. I know I'm skirting the "no auctions" rule, but I thought this was more fair to all who have contacted me about the book.

About the book, it's a German reprint of Captain America Comics #1. All the swastikas have been removed or modified. The tragedy of this book is the "restoration" in the grading. CGC says there is an amateur color touch on the lower left of the spine. I don't see it, but if it is there I feel like it is from accidentally being touched by a marker or sharpie during the signing process as I was new to getting books signed at the time and didn't do the window bag thing. It's signed by Joe Simon.

Sale ends Wednesday August 12, 2009 at 12:00 Noon CDT. PayPal preferred.

83791.jpg.452a28aac3fbb5478ed59abcd10eef19.jpg

83792.jpg.4e613ce9f0113fd8218197ec4b4fcc02.jpg