• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Help Keep My Family and Me from Being Evicted" Art Sale

5 posts in this topic

I don't mean to be melodramatic, but it's really that serious, folks. Since I am starting a new job later this month and my former employer who owes me $1,600 in back pay is refusing to pay it until November, I am in serious need of funds ASAP. Therefore, I am putting all of this art up for sale and no reasonable offer will be refused.

These are all recreations that I inked (on drafting film and measuring 11" x 17" unless noted) of various comic covers, splashes and pages, a few of which are in color. This is all going on ebay on Sunday, but everyone here is getting first crack at it before then. I will also do an OA sketch card of a character of your choice with each order. PM your offer with the name of the piece, and I'll get back to you. If anyone is interested, I am also doing commissions for character illustrations, cover recreations, and will ink other artists' work.

Thanks for looking,

Patrick

Anima #8, page 14 - After John Romita, Jr.:

artanima8pg14.jpg

Adventures of Superman #498 cover - After Tom Grummet:

artaos498cover.jpg

Avengers #93 - After Neal Adams:

artavengerssplash.jpg

Captain America #257, page 6 - After John Byrne, unpublished:

artcap257pg6.jpg

Savage Sword of Conan cover blueline - Rudy Nebres art, includes my color guide:

artconanblue.jpg

artconanbw.jpg

artconancolorguide.jpg

Topps Comics Dracula page - After Mike Mignola:

artdraculapg.jpg

Eclipso #2, page 25 - After Bart Sears:

arteclipso2pg25.jpg

Green Lantern #61, pages 4, 13:

artgreenlantern61pg4.jpg

artgreenlantern61pg13.jpg

Incredible Hulk #424, page 5 - After Gary Frank:

arthulk424pg5.jpg

Iron Man pin-up - After John Byrne:

artironman.jpg

New Men #9, page 4 - After Jeff Matsuda:

artnewmen9pg4.jpg

Robocop Roulette page - After Mitch Byrd:

artrobocoproulette.jpg

She-Hulk page - After John Byrne:

artshehulkpg.jpg

Vampirella inking samples, four pages - Penciler unknown:

artvampirella1.jpg

artvampirella2.jpg

artvampirella3oa.jpg

artvampirella4.jpg

War Machine #4 page 2 - After Gabriel Gecko:

artwarmachine4pg2.jpg

New Mutants #18 color cover (11" x 14") on drawing paper- After Bill Sienkiewicz:

artnewmutants18cover.jpg

Incredible Hulk splash page painted recreation on bristol board - After John Byrne:

arthulksplash.jpg

She-Hulk cover, pencil on bristol board - After John Byrne:

artshehulk.jpg

Silver Surfer #4 cover, on bristol board - After John Buscema:

artss4recreation.jpg

I don't mean to be melodramatic, but it's really that serious, folks. Since I am starting a new job later this month and my former employer who owes me $1,600 in back pay is refusing to pay it until November, I am in serious need of funds ASAP. Therefore, I am putting all of this art up for sale and no reasonable offer will be refused.

These are all recreations that I inked (on drafting film and measuring 11" x 17" unless noted) of various comic covers, splashes and pages, a few of which are in color. This is all going on ebay on Sunday, but everyone here is getting first crack at it before then. I will also do an OA sketch card of a character of your choice with each order. PM your offer with the name of the piece, and I'll get back to you. If anyone is interested, I am also doing commissions for character illustrations, cover recreations, and will ink other artists' work.

Thanks for looking,

Patrick

Savage Sword of Conan cover blueline - Rudy Nebres art, includes my color guide:

artconanblue.jpg

artconanbw.jpg

artconancolorguide.jpg

What something like that go for? you want offers or pm prices?