• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 First Deathstroke + Free Mad Love CGC 9.4

12 posts in this topic

I do consider trades. I might even consider a non-comic trade. I am looking for a Nintendo Wii System with a game or two. Anybody tired of there's yet? I am digging the new Super Punch Out. Brings back memories of Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Fun times! :grin:

OK no bites yet. How about I make the deal even better.

You buy the book at my asking price and I will throw this in for free. Believe me I lost on this book.

Batman Mad Love

madlovecgc.jpg

I do consider trades. I might even consider a non-comic trade. I am looking for a Nintendo Wii System with a game or two. Anybody tired of there's yet? I am digging the new Super Punch Out. Brings back memories of Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Fun times! :grin:

hm

OK last shot at this. I am going to throw in the following books with this deal. If it doesn't sell before tomorrow evening then the thread is closed and off to another selling venue.

akira1front.jpg

darkhorsejoe1.jpg

InvincibleIronMan6sketch.jpg

ladydeathashcan.jpg

The New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 White Pages

1st Deathstroke

$200 shipped in the U.S.

Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. First :takeit: gets it!

NTT2.jpg

been thinking about ti for the last few days... :takeit: the freeby's are just a plus

upgrade from my 8.5

The New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 White Pages

1st Deathstroke

$200 shipped in the U.S.

Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. First :takeit: gets it!

NTT2.jpg

been thinking about ti for the last few days... :takeit: the freeby's are just a plus

upgrade from my 8.5

^^ (thumbs u