• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the mods aren't going to ban ComicSupply...

207 posts in this topic

I thought there was a rule that you weren't allowed to advertise your business in your signature line.

Otherwise there would be no reason advertisers to pay CGC for posting their banners on each page of a thread.

HO-LY :censored: The smartest post anyone has yet to make this week.

Kudos to you sir! (worship)

Now someone can alert the mods..

The rule is no graphic advertisements for promotional entities. A rule which I frequently look at and think about applying to people with big bulky NOD logos.

I would make a humorous and satirical post, but I don't want to chance the threat of legal action.

I would defend you.

I would wing it.

I would win.

Winning isn't everything.

I thought there was a rule that you weren't allowed to advertise your business in your signature line.

Otherwise there would be no reason advertisers to pay CGC for posting their banners on each page of a thread.

HO-LY :censored: The smartest post anyone has yet to make this week.

Kudos to you sir! (worship)

Now someone can alert the mods..

The rule is no graphic advertisements for promotional entities. A rule which I frequently look at and think about applying to people with big bulky NOD logos.

I would make a humorous and satirical post, but I don't want to chance the threat of legal action.

I would defend you.

I would wing it.

I would win.

But it's a lot better than losing.

Everything comes with a price tag. You better make sure you can afford it before you play to win.

I got some free comics on Free Comic Book Day a couple months ago, and they didn't have a price tag....

I hope that joke came with a receipt.

Everything comes with a price tag. You better make sure you can afford it before you play to win.

I can't afford a lot so I don't play. So it's rare I win anything. I know it's better though as I'm always the miserable wanker while everyone else who won is happy.

I can't afford a lot so I don't play. So it's rare I win anything. I know it's better though as I'm always the miserable wanker while everyone else who won is happy.

But it's a lot better than losing.

I got some free comics on Free Comic Book Day a couple months ago, and they didn't have a price tag....

I hope that joke came with a receipt.

Wah-wahhhhhh.....

True, but we're talking legal action here not phone numbers of hot chicks.

ComicSupply made good with sending my order and a refund check for canceled items. It took over a year, but better late than never.

For any company to take more than a year after receiving payment to deliver the promised goods is inexcusable.

I'm glad you were able to get some resolution...but it's absolutely contemptible.

ComicSupply made good with sending my order and a refund check for canceled items. It took over a year, but better late than never.

For any company to take more than a year after receiving payment to deliver the promised goods is inexcusable.

I'm glad you were able to get some resolution...but it's absolutely contemptible.

I agree, if the deal took over a year and I only got the books and money I paid I would be unsatisfied. I'm glad ripclaw is happy, and likely CS is just going to use this as a "why try if people aren't going to forgive" thing, but what compensation for taking so long did CS give or plan to give to customers?

i'm not saying it is acceptable, i was just saying i got my stuff.

It's the only thing.