• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

need GPA for Civil War Frontline Wizard World Chicago 9.8

106 posts in this topic

I saved $55 with GPA last night :baiting:

Does that include the deduction for what it costs for GPA? :whistle:

he probably meant to say $54.70 deducting the 30 cents it cost him yesterday. :applause:

he probably meant to say $54.70 deducting the 30 cents it cost him yesterday. :applause:

I'd rather buy a cookie.

All the cookies I like are like $2.79 and as big as a fist. :o

No sense dicking around with a cookie the size of a quarter. (shrug)

Oh yes, Chips Ahoy manufacturer Nabisco, I have noticed how my beloved chip filled pieces of heaven have gotten smaller and smaller over time. :sumo:

I'd rather buy a cookie.

All the cookies I like are like $2.79 and as big as a fist. :o

No sense dicking around with a cookie the size of a quarter. (shrug)

Oh yes, Chips Ahoy manufacturer Nabisco, I have noticed how my beloved chip filled pieces of heaven have gotten smaller and smaller over time. :sumo:

Isn't that just the witches tits? These jackanapes have made everything smaller...by a lot...in the last year, while keeping the price "the same"...which is a PRICE RAISE...hoping the public won't notice.

And the sad thing is?

Most of 'em probably don't.

But just try finding a half gallon of ice cream anymore, or a quart of mayo. No, now it's 48 oz and 30 oz.

Used to be 2 pounds of frozen corn, now it's 28 oz. Cereal boxes that used to be 13 oz are now 11.

And the list goes on.

Tragic.