• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some help recommending some zombie books

37 posts in this topic

Remains by Steve Niles

Seconded, I loved the "Remains" mini :headbang:

I'll have to check that out, I love Niles' stuff :cloud9:

it's a bugger to find but (cough, splutter) FP have the trade in stock

As much as it will pain me to throw any business their way, I'll have to go pick it up.

i liked the robots zombies and amazons one with ashley wood art. dunno why i like her art, but i do. i don't have the first issue though, but got an idea from 2 and 3 what it was all about.

i liked the robots zombies and amazons one with ashley wood art. dunno why i like her art, but i do. i don't have the first issue though, but got an idea from 2 and 3 what it was all about.

:gossip: Ashley Wood is a male, and fantastic artist :)

:gossip: Ashley Wood is a male, and fantastic artist :)

i was going to say, i thought he was a he.

j

The Zombies that Ate the World series by Guy Davis and Jerry Frissen is amazing!

Originally published in the english language version of the Metal Hurlant anthology by Humanoids Publishing (not Heavy Metal) - it is/was being reprinted by Devil's Due - both funny and gruesome.

Personally, I'd recommend anything but a zombie book......

:kidaround:

Thems fightin' words, Douglas!

:slapfight: :slapfight: :slapfight: :slapfight:

I'm ready for ya'! bringit.gif

Ok, but I'm bringing friends :sumo:

zombie1.jpg

oh well, that's a little disappointing. maybe the name had me assuming, but the art does have a "feminine" feel to it (perhaps because it isn't objectifyingly sexist), whatever that means, even if it's some amazon beheading a zombie or whatever. i liked wood's work on doomed (?) as well.

dunno why there aren't more women comic artists. there are certainly a lot of women in art shcool.

Personally, I'd recommend anything but a zombie book......

:kidaround:

Thems fightin' words, Douglas!

:slapfight: :slapfight: :slapfight: :slapfight:

I'm ready for ya'! bringit.gif

Ok, but I'm bringing friends :sumo:

zombie1.jpg

Guess I'll have to bring my cricket bat instead......

lol