• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 Silver Age DC #1 Issues SOLD CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

I have 2 Key Silver Age DC #1 Issues for sale today. Both present much better than they Grade.

Both of these books have Slight (A) Resto so they will be affordable.

According to Matt Nelsons Web Site S(A) Silver age is worth a little less than 1/2 Guide Value.

These will be priced at about 1/4 Guide Value.

Rip Hunter Time Master #1 1961 This one is very nice. Looks like a 8.5 from the front. There is a small discolored spot at the top of the back cover. Not sure if it is a light stain or a sun fade.

Other than that it has 2 non color breaking creases at the bottom and a few hits of black color touch on the spine. White pages.

APP 6.0 $40 shipped

Metal Men #1 1963 Also nice. Some general wear and 2 small printers creases on the back cover. There are also a few Amatuer tear seals. Off wt - White pages

APP 6.0 $40 Shipped

Take both for $70 shipped, I will also entertain offers if no one picks them right up.

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: Rip Hunter #1 :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
That is the first time I have ever seen that book. I think it just made my want list. Really a cool cover (thumbs u

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: Rip Hunter #1 :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
That is the first time I have ever seen that book. I think it just made my want list. Really a cool cover (thumbs u

Rip Hunter has alot of cool covers! Showcase # 20 was the first appearance of him. Its too bad the series only lasted 29 issues, it wasnt a bad book.

DRX