• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing man 7 & 21--sold; thread closed

15 posts in this topic

two undercopies i've been slow to get posted. i'll take it in the thread wins, but i will entertain counters via pm. i'll pay in the u.s. you'll pay the additional amount it costs to go across the border. paypal will be fine.

a-man 7, the third book in the run. not easy, as it took me a long time to upgrade. this book has ct up the spine, the spine is taped, and the book is off the staples. it has a couple extra staples in the book, too. pages c/ow, a couple tears in the border where there was some siamesing. looks 5.5'ish, but with all the problems mentioned, i'm pricing it at good. $250.

aman7.jpg

a-man 21. very pretty, with o/w pages. ct at top staple, and top rt corner. presents as a 6.0. i'll sell it for 1/2 guide for that grade. $150.

aman22-1.jpg

:takeit:

another winnah!!

thread closed.

a-man 21. very pretty, with o/w pages. ct at top staple, and top rt corner. presents as a 6.0. i'll sell it for 1/2 guide for that grade. $150.

aman22-1.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick-up Fuelie. Even I was tempted :blush:

:applause:

If you want it you can have it. I've got another copy. (shrug)

I don't need this book but the price seemed fair for it. You can go on and hoard it (thumbs u

CAL has his IMSM's and I have my AMC's. :cloud9:

:insane:

84137.jpg.3c636ebfaf75786b028132bb10ca66db.jpg