• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade Marvel Team-Ups and maybe some other stuff

25 posts in this topic

Good comments. Oh, well. It's not an imperative to sell them. I turned down 600 for the MTU 2, maybe i should have taken it... Though I disagree a little bit about the quality material portion sort of... See if you can find any high-end caps or green lanterns on ebay if you don't believe me. A lot of good stuff out there, but not much as far as the "it" books. There is a glut of every thing else though...

Check the caps in the C-link auction!

Wow! I can't even hear the crickets it's so quiet in here... Nobody interested in MTUs?

I think there is interest, just not a deep enough pocket to pull the trigger on that MTU #2. in 9.8, that is a grail type purchase for the average MTU collector. That and what Lizards said.

It is an amazing book, I would consider putting it on a consignment site, you just might end up being one of those 9.8 crazy money stories.

Sorry -

I have to disagree - I think there is so much volume of good material available right now (possibly due to the economy), that folks are spent down and overextended right now. That is certainly my case - I could spend 10-20 times my budget either here or on eBay, and on quality material.

Yep, definitely a buyer's market...just have to keep dropping those prices to get bites ;)

Good comments. Oh, well. It's not an imperative to sell them. I turned down 600 for the MTU 2, maybe i should have taken it... Though I disagree a little bit about the quality material portion sort of... See if you can find any high-end caps or green lanterns on ebay if you don't believe me. A lot of good stuff out there, but not much as far as the "it" books. There is a glut of every thing else though...

Those are nice books you have for sale here, Mike, and fairly priced ! (thumbs u

If you don't get your price, I say you should send them to Comiclink or another auction site or hold on them and wait for a better market.

Those are nice books you have for sale here, Mike, and fairly priced ! (thumbs u

If you don't get your price, I say you should send them to Comiclink or another auction site or hold on them and wait for a better market.

Thanks Patrick. That's probably exactly what I'll do. (thumbs u