• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qualified label or not ?

12 posts in this topic

hi.gif

I was looking at some of my slabbed books this last week-end and noticed that my Iron Man # 50 CGC 9.4 was manufactured with only one staple.

No information is mentioned on the blue universal label...

I was sure that this was the sort of problem that deserves a qualified label.

Any thought on this ? crazy.gif

Since they reduced the number of label comments they do long before the new label style began--I think sometime in mid-2001 if memory serves--this could be intentional. I'm surprised they'd leave off a comment about a staple missing, but come to think of it, I haven't seen that description in a several years. I've seen it on a few of the early CGC labels though.

Nope, I've been fine with all the grades my books have received and the grades to the slabs I've bought. Well the 9.8 TNTT 44 was a bit cuirous, but other thatn that. hi.gif Sorry I should have known better than to try and silp that comment past while Darth D was on watch.