• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need an ASM #121-122 on the cheap?...

55 posts in this topic

Take both for 65.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe:
:takeit:

:applause:

Happy ending!

How's that a happy ending?

8milemax probably just bought the books for CS. (shrug)

Yeah, I know. I realized after posting what had taken place.

Happy ending!

More than probably I would think hm

Happy ending!

Oh I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he did.

8mile hm which runs thru a part of Metro Detroit..Sounds weird to me as well.. Comicsupply in Taylor Michigan.. once the seller gets the buyers address itll let him know if he was a shill,for lack of a better term,for CS(shrug)

Happy ending!

lol do you really think that? If so I don;t want the books. I seen a good price for 2 spiderman keys and said what the heck. Worst part of this whole thing is that cloudofwit had a sale then some jerk had to imply something stupid. I am my own person I buy what I want to buy. Cloudofwit if you want to sale them to me fine if not cool.

Happy ending!

lol do you really think that? If so I don;t want the books. I seen a good price for 2 spiderman keys and said what the heck. Worst part of this whole thing is that cloudofwit had a sale then some jerk had to imply something stupid. I am my own person I buy what I want to buy. Cloudofwit if you want to sale them to me fine if not cool.

Acorn...tree.

Happy ending!

Oh I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he did.

Not a bad way to circumvent being a Hall of Shame member then.

Happy ending!

I say sale it to him, because saling to people not on the probation list is alright. As long as saling to 8milemax doesn't mean it's just being saled to CS.

Ok here is the deal. I know Russ but it dosnt mean anything. I seen the books at a good price and I want them again if cloudofwit wants to sale them to me fine if not fine. worst part is I have already bought books of people here number of times and paid for them in a timely matter. and I'm being treated like im on the probation list! if thats the case I will ask the mods to look into the probation list because Im being black balled and maybe the probation list shouldnt even be on the forums. probation list is for someone not completing a transaction. I have never done that

Ok here is the deal. I know Russ but it dosnt mean anything. I seen the books at a good price and I want them again if cloudofwit wants to sale them to me fine if not fine. worst part is I have already bought books of people here number of times and paid for them in a timely matter. and I'm being treated like im on the probation list! if thats the case I will ask the mods to look into the probation list because Im being black balled and maybe the probation list shouldnt even be on the forums. probation list is for someone not completing a transaction. I have never done that

It's SELL !!!!!