• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need an ASM #121-122 on the cheap?...

55 posts in this topic

Ok here is the deal. I know Russ but it dosnt mean anything. I seen the books at a good price and I want them again if cloudofwit wants to sale them to me fine if not fine. worst part is I have already bought books of people here number of times and paid for them in a timely matter. and I'm being treated like im on the probation list! if thats the case I will ask the mods to look into the probation list because Im being black balled and maybe the probation list shouldnt even be on the forums. probation list is for someone not completing a transaction. I have never done that

It's SELL !!!!!

ya I know I'm just mad at the treatment I'm getting

Take both for 65.00 shipped in the U.S. :whatthe:
:takeit:

:applause:

Happy ending!

How's that a happy ending?

8milemax probably just bought the books for CS. (shrug)

lol do you really think that? If so I don;t want the books. I seen a good price for 2 spiderman keys and said what the heck. Worst part of this whole thing is that cloudofwit had a sale then some jerk had to imply something stupid. I am my own person I buy what I want to buy. Cloudofwit if you want to sale them to me fine if not cool.

I'm not interested in spending too much time figuring out if you're in cahoots with ComicSupply... so if you can PayPal me within an hour, they're yours, but if not, I got two fellas, via PMs, that will take them off my hands.

Money Sent. Cloudofwit this is not towards you what I'm about to say. If I ever get treated like this from board members again accusing me of being in cahoots with someone on the probation list I will ask the mods to delete the probation list!!! Don't get me wrong I think its a good thing, but when it comes to a point that people get harassed or getting accused of being in cahoots with someone of the probation list thats going overboard!!!

Money Sent. Cloudofwit this is not towards you what I'm about to say. If I ever get treated like this from board members again accusing me of being in cahoots with someone on the probation list I will ask the mods to delete the probation list!!! Don't get me wrong I think its a good thing, but when it comes to a point that people get harassed or getting accused of being in cahoots with someone of the probation list thats going overboard!!!

I received the funds, and thank you for the purchase. I originally used the word cahoots but didn't accuse you. I was skeptical (or maybe cynical), but realized that shouldn't prevent me from selling to you. I know you're not on the probation list and in my PM, I mentioned I shouldn't have imposed the "pay within an hour" limit, but I wanted to put this to bed. Thanks for the purchase, and no hard feelings.

Delete the probation list? :o

I can see why people might assume you purchased these books for CS based on past threads and the timing in this thread. Take it up with them and leave our bad boy list alone.

If a book purchased was delivered by sailboat would this be considered a sail? :insane:

I received the funds, and thank you for the purchase. I originally used the word cahoots but didn't accuse you. I was skeptical (or maybe cynical), but realized that shouldn't prevent me from selling to you. I know you're not on the probation list and in my PM, I mentioned I shouldn't have imposed the "pay within an hour" limit, but I wanted to put this to bed. Thanks for the purchase, and no hard feelings.

None towards you at all :)

None towards you at all :)

(thumbs u

Jeez !!

I finally get an opportunity to pop on here for 5 mins and immediately see that my young McCloud still needs help dumping his POS ASM's , so I gladly offer my PM offer to lend support to my fellow boardie in need. Upon returning after an hour of um , ..technical difficulties , to take a gander at my new ASM's and relish in Cloud's praise for my purchase , I instead find all this $#*&$ drama , with even a bit of Watson from the bleacher seats thrown in. Classic !! It's whats made me come to love this place so dearly in the the 1st place. lol

lol