• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Instant Hoard! Ultimate Spider-Man FCBD #1 x 40! PRICE SLASHED ON HOARD!

65 posts in this topic

• Actual shipping cost as close as possible
  • Your choice of media, priority, parcel with delivery confirmation. insurance extra at your risk/option
  • Paypal, etc OK
  • First :takeit: gets the book

Which of you hoarder wants to add an instant hoard of USM FCBD #1 to your stash? I've got 40 of these suckers. All pretty sweet, probably mostly 9.6-ish but I'm not grading them... which means some are probably 9.8 and maybe a couple are only 9.4. I see mostly nice corners, flat covers, and straight spines but they are as-is!

$3 per ish for any quantity. $2.75 per ish if you want 10x. $2.25 per ish if you want all 40 (or all unsold issues if there were any sales before you).

[font:Arial Black]40 copies are available! NOW $2 PER ISSUE FOR ANY QUANTITY OF YOUR CHOICE! ABOUT $1.35 PER ISSUE IF YOU TAKE THEM ALL --> $55 FOR THE LOT!!!! :insane: [/font]

UltimateSpideyFCBD.jpg

After this I'm going to repost some leftover cheapo stuff from a thread I did a couple months back :popcorn:

Star Wars #2 (approximate condition shown, stock image)

OPG has this at $35 in 9.2. The TL corner is a little blunted and there's a couple spine dings, still it should be in that neighborhood with an otherwise smooth glossy cover. Let's go a lot lower than OPG...

$15

scan0020.jpg

Marvel and DC Proudly Present

The Uncanny X-Men and the New Teen Titans!

There's a wrinkle at the middle bottom of the FC in the white area under Robin's foot that's not gonna show up in the scan.

Only $1

scan0034.jpg

This guy must be someone important...

scan0035.jpg