• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #25-50 double signed set, #600 quintuple sig bonus!

5 posts in this topic

I'd really like to try and move this run of books soon.

Paypal only, PM's with offers will be considered, but of course :takeit: trumps.

The lot for sale is Captain America #25 through #50 all double signed by Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting.

- #25 is the McGuinness Variant, and also included is the Directors Cut

- Both covers to #34

- The #44 Sal Buscema Variant is included and only signed by Ed Brubaker

My asking price for this sweet sweet set is $115 US shipped

capdoublesigedlot01.jpg

capdoublesignedlot02.jpg

capdoublesignedlot03.jpg

Here's where the bonus comes in. Agree to wait for the books to ship after the Fan Expo August 28 - 30, and I will add two additional signatures to Captain America #600 (both covers), so both books will be quintuple signed by: Mark Waid, Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Dale Eaglesham and Kalman Andrasofszky. So it will look like the following, but better!

cap600triplesigned.jpg

Help an asian out!

I'd really like to try and move this run of books soon.

Paypal only, PM's with offers will be considered, but of course :takeit: trumps.

The lot for sale is Captain America #25 through #50 all double signed by Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting.

- #25 is the McGuinness Variant, and also included is the Directors Cut

- Both covers to #34

- The #44 Sal Buscema Variant is included and only signed by Ed Brubaker

My asking price for this sweet sweet set is $115 US shipped

capdoublesigedlot01.jpg

capdoublesignedlot02.jpg

capdoublesignedlot03.jpg

Here's where the bonus comes in. Agree to wait for the books to ship after the Fan Expo August 28 - 30, and I will add two additional signatures to Captain America #600 (both covers), so both books will be quintuple signed by: Mark Waid, Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Dale Eaglesham and Kalman Andrasofszky. So it will look like the following, but better!

cap600triplesigned.jpg

Help an asian out!

Very nice :cloud9: