• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Grail Sale ASM 1, Batman 232, DD1, GR1, JIMs, X-men Price Cut AGAIN!!!

74 posts in this topic

Chasing another Grail, so I need to pick up some serious cash. Hopefully, I can sell someone else their grail. PMs welcome but :takeit: rules the day. Shipping is free within the US. Check, MOs and PayPal are accepted but if NOT using the personal option via paypal add 3%.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC 4.0 OW to W $3000 SOLD

Can't say enough about this book, outstanding presentation for a 4.0 and excellent page quality. One thing to note is that this book to has a crack in the case that does NOT affect the book in any way. You can see it in the pic, it's across the lower right corner. I was planning on getting this re-holdered in B-More but I need funds for another book.

ASM1_4_0.jpg

Back Cover Scan

SM1_4_0.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC 4.0 OW to W $3000

Can't say enough about this book, outstanding presentation for a 4.0 and excellent page quality. One thing to note is that this book to has a crack in the case that does NOT affect the book in any way. You can see it in the pic, it's across the lower right corner. I was planning on getting this re-holdered in B-More but I need funds for another book. I'll try to get a better pic up tonight, this one was taken through the bag. doh!

P1120739.jpg

:hail:

Can't say enough about this book, outstanding presentation for a 4.0 and excellent page quality. One thing to note is that this book to has a crack in the case that does NOT affect the book in any way. You can see it in the pic, it's across the lower right corner. I was planning on getting this re-holdered in B-More but I need funds for another book. I'll try to get a better pic up tonight, this one was taken through the bag. doh!

P1120739.jpg

Nice book!

P1120739.jpg

Nice book!

(thumbs u although that bag is amazing!