• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Grail Sale ASM 1, Batman 232, DD1, GR1, JIMs, X-men Price Cut AGAIN!!!

74 posts in this topic

Got some other stuff in the works. I REALLY don't want to sell the FF unless I have to. Here it is, but it is currently NFS. It's only a 3.0, but without any chipping, it's a rarity in that grade,

P1120735.jpg

Nice

First up Batman 232 CGC 9.0 OW Old label $310

[Note: Slab has a small crack on the back side up where the label is on both sides. Book is NOT affected. Doesn't bother me, but it needed to be pointed out.]

P1170907.jpg

Gorgeous book (worship)

First up Batman 232 CGC 9.0 OW Old label $310

[Note: Slab has a small crack on the back side up where the label is on both sides. Book is NOT affected. Doesn't bother me, but it needed to be pointed out.]

P1170907.jpg

Gorgeous book (worship)

It really is. Can I ship it to you? :baiting:

Let's try something else.

Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.5 OW SOLD

[Note: The case on this one, has a small crack on the bottom rail. Can't see the crack unless you're looking for it, but it's there. I apparently am the king of cracked slabs... The perils of buying on ebay... Book is NOT affected!]

Last 8.5 sold for 899, Last 9.0 Sold for $2032. This book is HOT. Not as hot as SC22, but pretty damn hot.

P1120750.jpg