• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doom Patrol and Disney books, all 9.8 White pagers

18 posts in this topic

Recent submissions. All CGC 9.8 with White pages. The Disney books were pressed. I only charge exact shipping costs for priority mail. I will ship internationally. Paypal preferred.

Uncle Scrooge #243

Both GPA sales in 2007, average is $75.

$50

image-1.jpg

Those Doom Patrols are from the time I was not collecting and I hadn't seen them before. The art on those is sensational.

Nice books rarely seen. I like.

Yep. Simon Bisley covers and Grant Morrison stories. What's not to like? I don't think the Flex Mentallo stories can be reprinted either b/c of a dispute with the Charles Atlas estate.

That's my fault. I was obsessed with the 30. If I had thought it all the way through it, I would have taken any of the better covers from the run. Lesson learned.

Guess that means you gotta suck it, Sean.

That's my fault. I was obsessed with the 30. If I had thought it all the way through it, I would have taken any of the better covers from the run. Lesson learned.

Guess that means you gotta suck it, Sean.

:cry: