• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

15 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Trying to raise more funds for my Avengers run.

Shipping is included to the lower 48. Everybody else will have to pony up exact shipping.

Prices are pretty firm but you never know....pm me if you want to make an offer...the worst I can say is "no thanks".

I'm aware that some folks like to remain anonymous with their purchases. I try to check up on the thread as much as possible but that doesn't always happen.

That said, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps. If you want to post the :takeit: via pm and I catch it in time, I will mark the book sold but obviously you run the risk of losing the book should somebody post in the thread.

Paypal if fine. Checks or money orders are always preferred. If you don't like your book certainly I will take it back. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping to me.

All slabs are in good shape, no cracks or dings.

WOW COMICS #12

CGC 9.0

Cream to Off White pages

Crowley File Copy

Tied for highest graded

Just 4 copies on the entire census

$500.00

Wow12.jpg

WOW COMICS #20

CGC 8.5

Off White pages

"D" Copy

2nd Highest copy behind a sole 9.2..next best are two, 7.0's

Just 5 copies on the entire census

$450.00

Wow20.jpg

RANGERS COMICS #12

CGC 8.5

Off White to Whitepages

Rockford Copy

Highest graded copy, next is an 8.0

Rare overall, especially in grade, just 4 copies on the entire census

$850.00

974649_002.jpg

RANGERS COMICS #26 SOLD

CGC 6.5

Off White to White pages

Classic Cover

$450.00

Rangers26Front65OW2W.jpg

He mentioned he had this copy to me 3 weeks ago at the same time I mentioned I would love to have a nice copy in that grade but he didn't mention he was going to sell it or I would have loved to have made an offer :frustrated:

Another anonymous buyer of this issue? hm

Great book , great price (thumbs u

He mentioned he had this copy to me 3 weeks ago at the same time I mentioned I would love to have a nice copy in that grade but he didn't mention he was going to sell it or I would have loved to have made an offer :frustrated:

Another anonymous buyer of this issue? hm

Great book , great price (thumbs u

Hey Subliminal,

sorry bud. I had no intention of selling it but my desire to complete my Avenger run took hold. Unfortunately there are 3 people in line. I promised to hold the book for the 1st chap so now I am in a holding pattern.

It's a beautiful book with superb PQ. A sale will happen. My apologies for not giving you the head's up.

And yes, this is the 5th copy of this book I have put up for sale and historically, it's been an anonymous purchase.

:foryou: sorry for not giving you the shout out ahead of time. I'm spacey like that. :(

Nobody wants some short-skirt Mary Marvel?

Where's Ciorac when you need him. :baiting:

Always after some short-skirt Mary Marvel, just don't have the funds at the moment :cry:

You got any of her own title?

Always after some short-skirt Mary Marvel, just don't have the funds at the moment :cry:

Sorry no.

I wish I did. I could use more funds. How else can I afford to pay the inflated prices they're asking for Avenger books these days. :insane:

Sorry no.

I wish I did. I could use more funds. How else can I afford to pay the inflated prices they're asking for Avenger books these days. :insane:

Very true. Which Avengers issues are you after? I'm just about to put #12 & #13 on Ebay.

Very true. Which Avengers issues are you after? I'm just about to put #12 & #13 on Ebay.

I am putting the .12 cent cover run together from 1-65. All CGC 9.0 or 9.2 with at least OW pages.

my sig line shows the books I still need. Not buying any raw but will definitely have to buy a lower grade copy of #1 and #4. I don't have the scratch to pay the prices those 2 books are fetching in CGC 9.0.